What makes Green Acres Foundation a Great Place to Work?
– being part of a team that makes valuable, meaningful contributions to our community every day
– making a difference in the lives of our senior residents
– receiving industry-standard or higher compensation and benefits
– receiving training to perform your job to the best of your ability
– participating in employee engagement activities and programs
The Foundation is one of Lethbridge’s top 20 employers, currently employing over 325 staff. Many of our staff have found fulfilling careers with the Foundation — 42% of our employees have been with us for five years or longer. If you want to make our residents’ homes a great place to live, do your best work every day, and be part of a caring team, we want to talk to you!
Now accepting applications for all positions!
Green Acres Foundation recognizes the diversity within the communities in which we serve and strive to ensure that our housing programs & services, our facilities and our employment opportunities are inclusive to all people.